Original topic:

Special gift for a girl

(Topic created on: 07-29-2022 05:27 PM)
henry33
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions

Hello everyone. Now I am removing a gift for a girl of 19 years old. Please advise what type of equipment you advised me to buy and give to her🙃

4 Comments
DavidLee1999
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi there, about a gift, need to know whether she is a gamer, a fitness and a health conscious person, or a student. If a gamer, if she's a person who play games on phone a lot, I would suggest to get either flagship device or midrange device like Galaxy A73 5G and with Samsung's QuantumX Glap Gamepad, if fitness and health conscious person, I would suggest getting a samsung smartwatch or a fit band, if a student, I would highly suggest Tablet with S pen, so they can remove the need of using paper for writing down notes in class.
0 Likes
WinnieC
Expert Level 5
Promotions
Everyone like gadget these days (girl especially)? Really? Lol.

I think I might be too old. Lol
abz95
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi. If tht 19 years old are planning for further studies - might i suggest a laptop. Its actually necessary to have a good n reliable laptop to go through notes and presentations n also doin online quiz n assmts. (my opinion).
0 Likes
Promotions
well, a tablet for study would be great for her. galaxy tab s7/s8 are trending as students' study companion nowadays. you may want to consider giving her that 😉
0 Likes