Original topic:

Thank you Samsung

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 08:55 PM)
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Options
Promotions

After all the horror stories we endured on this site with the "overwhelming success" shipping disaster for many customers with the purchase of the S22 series phones from Online Samsung.ca site I thought I would share my latest purchase experience with them.

I received an email with a promotional discount last night and decided to purchase the item and wihin 24 hours I have received an email stating the item has been shipped along with the tracking number.

To me that is about as good as it gets for ordering an item and having it shipped 

13 Comments
pchan0
Active Level 6
Promotions
What did you get?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Promotions

I bought one of their Freestyle Smart FHD Portable LED Projectors

jgohil
Active Level 6
Promotions
You are lucky. I received a promotion for Fold 3 and I ordered right after received promotion. It's been 24hours still I did not receive confirmation email from them for my order. I received order acknowledgement.
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Promotions

Likely a problem with your delivery address and credit card address not being the same.

I ran into problems of items being canceled in the past because of this

I found that if  I payed with PayPal with my address confirmed there has been no more problems

jgohil
Active Level 6
Promotions
I put the same address on both shipping and billing addresses. Same address I used for previous orders too. Don't know what samsung canada is doing?
0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Promotions

They can be frustrating.😂 

It is not a post office box number is it - that is something they will not ship to??

jgohil
Active Level 6
Promotions
Worst Part is I reached out to them and I was advised that something is wrong with address and order will be canceled. So I told them to cancel it and I had to place new order. Also, I am not sure how long they gonna take for refund?
Ray1
Expert Level 1
Promotions
I ended up having to order a second S22 because they were late with sending my discount offer when I 1st ordered so had to wait for a refund on 1st order
Not sure but it was a week to 2 weeks to get the refund
0 Likes
jgohil
Active Level 6
Promotions
Even they told me that I will receive a confirmation of cancelation within 24 to 48hrs.... How **bleep** service is this.. I am not gonna buy anything now onwards
0 Likes