Original topic:

Samsung care plus is awful!

(Topic created on: 04-08-2023 06:00 AM)
samsamsamsam
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Account

I have several samsung devices and have had nothing but samsung phones for years. I recently traded my s22 ultra for a 23 ultra. I've spent a couple hours on the phone with samsung care plus over the last week because I was told by a representative that my account has been updated and should reflect coverage for the correct device, but every time I call them they tell me a different old samsung device of mine is what the plan covers. One rep told me the plan only covered my vacuum. I've had other reps tell me various other phones I've had in the past are covered, but I no longer have those and they should not be covered. I have a text message from the Samsung rep claiming she updated my account and the correct phone should be covered.   Of course the billing to my credit card, continues but Samsung care plus refuses to provide service. Their representatives and rude and when you demand they provide the service you pay for they hang up on transfer you back into the call queue to have the same frustrating conversation with another representative who will also not help you.

4 Comments
DonNero
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Account
Contact your Credit Card Provider and protest the payments to Samsung.
Samsung has broken their contract with you by not providing the level of care promised. Ask the provider to backdate the refund of payments to when you purchased your new phone. Provide a copy of your receipt if necessary.
Good luck.
Taking your $$$ back from Samsung profits should escalate your request for a better level of service care.
0 Likes
HSEQ
Active Level 1
Samsung Account
I have the same problem
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hello @HSEQ

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - Samsung Care Plus not working <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle. 

Customer name

Online Name

Email

Trade ID/Care+ ID

Customer complaint

SO/Order Number

Purchase location

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hello @samsamsamsam

I am sorry that you are having this issue. I would really like to look into this for you. If you could send an email through to members.au@samsung.com I will have this issue escalated for you.

Subject Title: SamsungClaudette - Samsung care plus is awful! <----Please post this in the Email Subject as well as your community handle. 

Customer name

Online Name

Email

Trade ID/Care+ ID

Customer complaint

SO/Order Number

Purchase location

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes