Original topic:

Samsung Trade-up App

(Topic created on: 03-28-2023 09:32 AM)
Chrisio_Gwaan
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Account
I'm planning to trade up my Samsung device to get a new one. But when filling up the address, I cannot click the pop up option shown as below and continue to the next step. Can someone help with this one?

0 Likes
16 Comments
uchetia
Active Level 6
Samsung Account
I just used the trade up app and mine worked
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hey @Chrisio_Gwaan 

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. Could you please try to clearing the App Cache and or see if there are any app updates. If that doesn't work could you please let me know. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Chrisio_Gwaan
Active Level 2
Samsung Account
I tried to reinstall it, and also clear the cache. But still I couldn't click the option.
0 Likes
Eclipsed
Active Level 5
Samsung Account
from an OzBargain user:
the fix is to mess around with font size and bold text in settings. I eventually got it to work by max-ing "font size and style" and "screen zoom" and clicking on the dropdown for my post code multiple times.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hey @Naesris

Thanks for sharing you solution. I am happy you got yours to work.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Chrisio_Gwaan
Active Level 2
Samsung Account
I also tried you method @Naesris, but it still didn't work. My mobile is S22 Ultra.
0 Likes
Eclipsed
Active Level 5
Samsung Account
that's weird. I just did the trade up process for my S22+ and it worked fine. I entered in my post code by typing in the field, and selected my postcode via the drop down list
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Account

Hey @Chrisio_Gwaan

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
Members_hLuC7q8
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Account

I'm having the same issue being unable to select an address or postcode dropdown. I've reinstalled the app, I've made the fonts etc enormous, and no joy. Has anyone found any other thing that worked?