Original topic:

Digital Wellbeing counting phone functions such as alarm clock.

(Topic created on: 03-18-2023 01:10 AM)
anon12345
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
Is there a way to exclude certain apps or phone functions from being counted as digital useage? For example, I set dozens of alarms every morning and snooze most so my alarm rings all morning until I get up. The digital wellbeing tracker will say I had 2hr screen time for the Samsung Clock and will display that in my oversl useage. My phone use will then say, for example, 4hr screen time instead of 2!
4 Comments
kurac
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health

I think exactly same think. It is dissapointing when we are trying to get screen time goal. 

triff
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Just noticed that uninstalling the Google clock has removed it from the Wellbeing logs, everything looks normal. 

Maybe try clearing cache and reinstalling if it's the Samsung clock causing hassle.

triff
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I noticed this was happening, but it was the Google clock app causing it - I've uninstalled so hopefully it'll go away.

Could be a conflict between the two clock apps? Or possibly Assistant related, just Spidey sense speculation.

anon12345
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
Thanks for the tip! Can you clarify which clock is which? I'm not sure I have a google clock? About to search around!
0 Likes