Original topic:

SPO2 graph gone in 6.23.3.003

(Topic created on: 03-29-2023 01:41 AM)
Laser-x
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

in Samsung health 6.23.3.003 the graph for SPO2 while sleep was replaced by a water drop.

as already before for the heartrate and most likely because their sensor does not produce reliable data, they now replaced the graph that showed SPO2 over the time of sleep by a drop symbol with min and max values of measured O2 while sleeping.

This is plain stupid!

(same as replacing the graph by the bars for heart rate) with the graph, you were able to see at what time the most probably erroneous 70% values where recorded and you could probably check your snoring during the same time to exclude an apnea. now you can no longer make this correlation an must assume that something is wrong if you read 74%, but it most probably is not, its only the watches sensor that delivers very often results that are much to low, a second watch from a different manufacturer and an SP O2 measuring device do not show these drops in O2 saturation as the Samsung watch does! hiding the graph makes things only worse!

Dear Samsung, when you display the graph, we can check if there was an issue at the given time. with the data that you deliver since 6.23.3.003 there is no more chance to detect sensor errors and the shown values only tell me that I might have a serious problem, which I dont have. Please bring back the graph(also for heartrate)! and use better sensors in the next generation of devices. there are other manufacturers that show that it is already possible today!

0 Likes
0 Comments