Original topic:

Step History Disappeared

(Topic created on: 03-25-2023 06:52 PM)
RammaAus
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Health
Last night my entire step history (many years) in the Samsung Health App has disappeared. Other history (HR, Sleep etc.) is still showing and fine.

Any ideas how to recover?

I'm on an S21 Ultra.

The only possible thing I noticed is I may have hit exactly 10,000 steps right on midnight. Not sure how that would affect it.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Samsung Health
Have you got your phone backed up to the cloud. Also Have a look under files. It maybe there.
0 Likes
RammaAus
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Yes, and Samsung health shows it Syncs to the cloud. However when I select restore options under the Samsung cloud, Samsung Health is not shown as an option.
Samsung Health
Have you checked under your files saved. If it's not there then it's gone sorry.
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

Hey @dorrington_paul 

Thank you for your help. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Samsung Health
Your most welcome. Always like to help others with any problems with their phones. I've been using mobile phones since they first started back in the 80s.
0 Likes
Bazniteowl
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

I have the same issue after a back up and hard reset ,ive downloaded the shealth history and its in my files but the app is showing no previous history now  ,can i load back to the app? 

0 Likes
RammaAus
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
Any idea where such a file would be stored? Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
RammaAus
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
After two restarts for the phone, it has all appeared again. Thanks for your ideas @dorrington_paul!
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Health

Hey @RammaAus 

Thanks for sharing. I am glad that you found a solution.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes