Original topic:

Samsung Members Connect 2024 | Day 1 : Galaxy Odyssey ✨️

(Topic created on: 01-18-2024 07:39 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Samsung Members

The Samsung Members Connect Program kicked off with an exciting start as participants from around the world converged in San Jose for an this fruitful Samsung Members Connect 2024 experience. After a lengthy 22-hour flight from Dubai to San Francisco✈️ , our journey began at 4:30 pm local time.

Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed by a gracious driver who shared fascinating insights about the local area during our luxurious ride from San Francisco to San Jose.🚗📸

The destination was Signia Hotel by Hilton, where each participant was assigned a room. I found myself in room number 470.🏻

Check-in was a breeze 🫶🏼, and participants were presented with a Welcome Kit🎒for the upcoming brand event🧳

The kit included essentials like a backpack, hoodie, lanyard, and nametag. The anticipation built as we prepared for the exciting events planned for the next few days.

The day concluded with an engaging orientation session followed by a delightful welcome dinner at the Hotel Regency Ballroom. 

Participants were grouped by countries, and I had the pleasure of being in the Malaysia🇲🇾, Singapore🇸🇬, and UAE🇦🇪 group. The orientation set the stage for the upcoming missions!

2 Comments
Samsung Members
Wow, nice
0 Likes
Samsung Members
1716908884649.gif