Original topic:

Samsung Members Connect 2024 | Day 2 : Unveiling the Galaxy AI ✨️

(Topic created on: 01-18-2024 08:27 PM)
nazzzz
Options
Samsung Members

The second day commenced with a hearty breakfast for an interesting day. The foods were so good I couldn't resist going back to add more XD.

The group then boarded a bus at 8:30 am for the highly anticipated Galaxy Unpacked event at SAP Centre. 

The venue buzzed with energy as influencers and participants eagerly awaited the unveiling of the Galaxy S24 Series. 

The Unpacked event, graced by TM Roh, Samsung's president, showcased the cutting-edge features of the Galaxy S24 series, including new AI features in Samsung Notes, camera, and the introduction of Galaxy AI features like Generative AI, Chat Assist, Edit Suggestions, and a sneak peek at the Galaxy Ring.

As a token of appreciation, the Stars received a merch containing the new Galaxy SmartTag2. This device used to be in my wishlists!

After the event, we headed to Roliati for an Italian-style lunchi, which to me was so such a good exposure to the culture. 

The day continued with the Members Council session at the Hotel Regency Ballroom, where in-depth discussions unfolded about the Galaxy S24 series models and their innovative features. 

The evening took a creative turn with the Nightography dinner, challenging participants to capture the essence of the San Jose night🌙 

Dinner was hosted at the Silicon Valley/Capital Club, offering a setting for further interactions among the stars of the event. 

As midnight approached, we braved the cold for a walk around San Jose, turning a chilly night into a memorable one filled with laughter and engaging conversations with the Stars from across the globe!. 

The next day gonna be awesome!

0 Comments