Original topic:

✍️ Samsung Wallet Feedback Megathread

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 04:04 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Edit: Thank you for providing insightful and constructive feedback! The thread is now closed.

___

Hi Samsung Members!

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback about the Samsung Wallet app in Canada! We want to make sure we are offering the best possible Samsung Wallet experience for you, so do not hesitate to share your opinions and suggestions in this thread. This thread will be available for a few weeks. 

To help us better analyze your feedback, please use the following format:

• To point out something you like about Samsung Wallet, start with a ‘+’.
  • To point out something you don't like, start with a ‘-‘.
  • To suggest areas for improvement, start with a ‘!’.

For example:

+ I love the intuitive design of Samsung Wallet.

! It would be great if Samsung Wallet supported more banks.

We kindly ask that you provide constructive feedback. We might not be able to reply to each comment, but rest assured that we will take note of each constructive feedback and opinion seriously. Thank you in advance for your contribution and we're excited to hear from you!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

52 Comments
Al-001
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
+ I like the Samsung Wallet and have been using the feature on my Galaxy phones for many years when I worked in San Jose, California. And I started using the feature on Galaxy watch6 6 since late last year. Certainly I am much enjoying Samsung Wallet since it is so convenient to collect all cards ( payments, membership and etc) in one place and easily select/ use cards on the phone and watch.

! The e-driver license in samsung Wallet has been supported in the US, it'd be better to support the feature in Canada with a Canadian driver license.
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Al-001, thank you for the kind comment about the convenience of Samsung Wallet, and we certainly hope too that Samsung Wallet will be compatible with Canadian driver license in the future!

Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
+ I love how Samsung wallet is so easy to use with all the quick access features. I like how it's combined with Samsung pass and option to add memberships in there as well

- we need Samsung rewards like other countries have, drivers License and a UI update and more partnerships for coupons and digital keys ect. Your a huge company I'm sure you can partner with other companies to add coupons like stores and such
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Habsfan, thank you for the suggestion! Definitely, more partnerships will make Samsung Wallet even more useful. 

0 Likes
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
+Both of these comments have covered my comments
DaltonF
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Cant use my card on it so it's useless. I'm with BMO
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Thank you for your comment, DaltonF! We hope Samsung Wallet can partner with more Canadian banks in the future.

Len01
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Same here. I'm with BMO and also with Canadian airlines and government agencies that leaves me unable to load boarding passes as well as Covid or other certificates.
Parseneault76
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I would love to use it but I'm with National Bank and they don't accept Samsung wallet. They told me to use Google wallet. I know many people will told me to change my bank account, but my bank is near my place and I don't have any problems with them. But I don't know who need to make something to make it work, Samsung or National Bank or both?
0 Likes