Original topic:

E-driver license at Samsung Wallet?

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 10:03 AM)
Al-001
Active Level 7
Options
Samsung Pay
Samsung supports e-driver license at Samsung Wallet in US already, when will the feature be supported in Canada? I have been using the third party's eID apps what governments(U.S and Canada) recommended for years, and don't carry my wallet with physical driver license in it at local driving for years. Technically Samsung Wallet is wildly popular in North America, I hope Samsung Wallet will support Canadian E-driver license soon so that Canadian can carry driver licenses in Samsung Wallet without using third-party apps.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Al-001, thank you for your feedback. We will communicate this to the appropriate team.

Echo1
Expert Level 4
Samsung Pay
Do as I do and probably most also do, and that is take a picture of front and back of all your cards like drivers license health card etc and add them manually.

I've been doing this for years now and I've have no issues
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, We’ll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the feature that you are expecting might be added in future.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Al-001, we recently created a new thread specifically for feedback regarding the Samsung Wallet app in Canada. While we've passed your suggestion along to the appropriate team, we'd love to invite you to repost it in that thread so that other Members can add to your suggestion and for your suggestion to get more immediate attention.

0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
Ok,I will repost the topic in the New thread of Samsung Wallet app.
randy63A
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
I dont think its available for any other state except Arizona. I have the US version on wallet and its not available on it since my state is NJ
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Samsung Pay
@randy63A, may not be supported for all of state, I know it's supported for California.