Original topic:

Galaxy store S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 10:38 PM)
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Has anybody had any trouble trying to register their payment card option in galaxy store on S23 Ultra ..keeps giving this message and will not allow me to register my card .. I have rang bank and they say it's a samsung problem @samsungsupport @samsung 

Cover image

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
@SamsungClaudette problem resolved .. I think I was trying to do it all backwards 🤦‍♀️ I made a purchase from Galaxy Store and it processed and paid via samsung wallet ..my card was already there ..I was trying to manually put my card in as a payment method in my Galaxy store settings...I finally worked it out ..go me ..LOL..

View solution in context

30 Comments
DeepaVijay
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
pls add this no with name.
0 Likes
DeepaVijay
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
thanks
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
What do you mean no name
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hello @LuckyKimi71 

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Have you tried clearing the cache on the Samsung Galaxy app or deleting the app and reinstalling it. If not could you please try these solutions and let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay

@LuckyKimi71 

Hi SamsungClaudette,

I'm also having the same problem, tried clearing the cache, deleting and reinstalling the app but still having the same issue.
I can reactivate the old cards stored previously but just won't register any new cards (i have only 3 cards on file)

Please advise?

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @mmmui

I am sorry to hear you are also having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Hi SamsungClaudette,
I've sent one Error report yesterday but it was long over the error happened.
So I've just did another clear cache clear data, deleting and reinstalling Samsung Wallet. Add card (same error)

And immediately sent another report thru.

I've also lose the ability to reactivate the existing cards in the account from the new reinstall this time :(
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @mmmui

Thank you for letting me know and hopefully we will get back to you soon with a solution.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
thanks @SamsungClaudette
Strange thing is that the wallet app works absolutely fine on my other device (old s9+ & Zfold3), can add new card & reactivate.. just no luck on the s23ultra, so fustrating! 🧐