Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy store S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 01:47 PM)
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Has anybody had any trouble trying to register their payment card option in galaxy store on S23 Ultra ..keeps giving this message and will not allow me to register my card .. I have rang bank and they say it's a samsung problem @samsungsupport @samsung 

Cover image

LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
@mmmui have you resolved your issue ?
Me not so far ..
0 Likes
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
@LuckyKimi71 not yet... I've sent them screenshot video showing the whole error yesterday and they've replied "Error Report has been raised for investigation by our Research and Development team. We'll be in touch again once the team concludes the analysis of the log files."

I reckon worse case would be a factory reset? It's annoying!
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I have already tried a factory reset and that didn't work either ..I've spoken with a samsung technician and done some other things clearing cache and something else to no avail .. I see it as I can't spend money in their store on apps and games so samsung lose out ..Guess I'm lucky there is no need for me to be able to use it other than apps and games and I can purchase from Google play store as they have accepted my method of payment
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I'm waiting on same message from tech team also .. maybe it's a minor problem as a bit odd that 2 of us have same issue ..Hopefully it will get sorted ..The price we pay for the phone should have no problems with its software
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Exactly! And the weirdest thing is that I could activate the existing for the first time, but lost them after following their the clear cache deleting & reinstalling :(
Plus every attempt that it failed triggers a call from Amex'd fraud team, just super inconvenient if I'm going to Korea where they mainly only take cards in Samsung pay :(
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Korea would be amazing,post some photos on this site for us all please
Hodge
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Hi LuckyKimi71. Did you get resolution of this problem? I could not see the error message. Let me know and I can investigate if need be. Thanks.
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
No I haven't resolved this issue 😑 just tried again and it still comes up with error ..
I see it as samsung miss out as I'm not able to purchase apps or games in Galaxy store
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @LuckyKimi71

I am sorry to hear you are still having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analyzed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
I have sent a error report @samsungClaudette
0 Likes