Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy store S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-27-2023 05:55 PM)
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Options
Samsung Pay
Has anybody had any trouble trying to register their payment card option in galaxy store on S23 Ultra ..keeps giving this message and will not allow me to register my card .. I have rang bank and they say it's a samsung problem @samsungsupport @samsung 

Cover image

Hodge
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
LuckyKimi71, I just want to get a better idea of your issue. You are saying that when you go into Galaxy Store and you are trying to purchase something, you cannot add a card during the checkout process? Is that right? I could not see your screenshots in the chat.
0 Likes
mmmui
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
I have an update for you @LuckyKimi71 Amex just called again and this time we tried to activate cards during the phone call.
I didn't know what they did on their side but they've managed to made all activations & adding new cards works!!

I had to let them know which card right before I hit confirm button tho otherwise it'll still fail.. maybe you can try that with the bank too!
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @mmmui

Thank you for your suggestion.

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Yayy you got yours sorted ..
I will try this tmrrw with my bank and see what happens
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @LuckyKimi71

Could you please refer to @mmmui comment and let me know how it goes. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Solution
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
@SamsungClaudette problem resolved .. I think I was trying to do it all backwards 🤦‍♀️ I made a purchase from Galaxy Store and it processed and paid via samsung wallet ..my card was already there ..I was trying to manually put my card in as a payment method in my Galaxy store settings...I finally worked it out ..go me ..LOL..
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hey @LuckyKimi71

Thanks for sharing, I am glad you figured it out.  

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

Samsung Pay
I am also having issues adding my card with nab and Commonwealth Bank cards
0 Likes
LuckyKimi71
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Are you trying to add them to samsung wallet or google pay
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I am trying to add them to Samsung Wallet