Original topic:

No notifications when using Samsung wallet debit on purchases

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 02:32 PM)
Jo3campy
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
Since Samsung wallet is taking over Samsung pass I no longer get notifications after I use my tap from my phone
0 Likes
12 Comments
Mojorisun
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

Same for me, plus recent purchases hasn't updated since 4th of Feb. Haven't figured out how to fix it.

0 Likes
Jo3campy
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Maybe Samsung can chime in and help us out
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, just to be sure your'e not getting notifications from Samsung wallet when you purchase?

Please reboot your device, if that doesn't work try to perform wipe cache partition and check if it helps.

Below are the steps to perform wipe cache partition:

1.Turn off the unit.

2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).

3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".

4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.

5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.

0 Likes
Members_mGrGBKD
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

I still have the same problem , 

After doing a wipe cache partition and re-boot my phone. I still dont get any notification when purchasing,  and dont have acces to see my latest purchase also. I only see the one's before the update on sunday

0 Likes
Jo3campy
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Nothing has changed after completing this
0 Likes
Mojorisun
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay

I've deleted cache and data. Had to re-enter all cards and memberships. Still no notifications. Notifications are on. Not updating recent purchases. All pervious history before update now gone.

Not fixed.

0 Likes
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Me also
0 Likes
Jo3campy
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Not really sure why they had to take away Samsung pass there's nothing wrong with it @samsung
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, we are sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved yet.

We have forwarded this to our concerned team, they're looking into the issue and we really hope that your issue will resolve soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes