Original topic:

Still not getting transactions on Samsung Wallet

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 07:48 PM)
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Pay
Hey all I just recently did the switch from IPhone back to Samsung and got myself into a S23 Ultra. Love the phone its badass. But when I use Samsung Wallet my Recent Transactions stay blank? I tried to delete the cache and reboot it but to no avail. Anyone else having issues with this?
0 Likes
4 Comments
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Joe, just to confirm are you able to add the cards in the Samsung wallet?

As you have mentioned you have performed clear cache, we recommend you to also perform Clear data for the Samsung wallet app and see if your issue is solved.

Clear data will remove the cards from Samsung wallet and you need to add them again.

Also, have you tried to contact your bank, if it is supported or not with the Samsung wallet?

0 Likes
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Hello Helenna,
I am able to add my debit card only as my credit cards aren't supported with Samsung Wallet. I found this out with Samsung Support last night while waiting hour and half on chat support! I found out my bank card is supported but my credit union was not due to Samsungs research, which was good to know. And yes I have I tried to delete the data also and reenter the card and still the My Recent Transactions remains blank. Maybe there's a patch Samsung can send out to fix this?
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, thank you for confirming. We are sorry to hear that your issue is not resolved yet.

We will forward this to our concerned team, they'll look into the issue and we hope it will fix soon.

Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes
JoeJoe88
Active Level 4
Samsung Pay
Thank you for replying. I tried again today and still blank so yes I hope the Samsung team can get it fixed soon too. Thanks again!
Joey
0 Likes