Original topic:

Suddenly change to wallet!!

(Topic created on: 02-16-2023 08:43 AM)
MinYoi
Active Level 1
Options
Samsung Pay
Really! Right at the counter it decided to force update and agreement with no option so stop the change. I had to wait 2min when other customers were behind me waiting. And the update to wallet messed up my membership card qr code .. again!
I couldnt use my membership argh...

Such an inconvenience .. plus i too agree with Louis Rossman that samsung is censoring post. So this is the end of samsung products for me. Been a loyal fan / former employee for many years.. but no more. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
So bye-bye
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Yeah, I can see how that would be annoying, but if this unfortunate timing is enough for you to move away from Samsung, then I seriously doubt that you were ever a "loyal fan"..

I could see someone being really upset, if their Tesla decided to suddenly stop in traffic on the highway, but this is quite insignificant in the greater scheme of things.

Tell us, you said "former employee", did you quit, or were you fired.. 🙄 

DLaw
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
I'd have to agree with @reddograbbit on this. I've had waaayyyy more pros than cons dealing with Samsung to the point where catastrophic failure may turn me away, keyword MAY...
If an update at an inconvenient time turned you off, then you were only a fan while getting the employee benefits, not from loyalty
Helenna
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please perform Clear cache and Clear data for the Samsung wallet app. SO that, Clear data will remove the cards from Samsung wallet and you need to add them again.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Samsung Pay

Please re-read the OP's post. 

They are complaining that they had to update Samsung Wallet, before they could use it for payment at a cash register. 

Clearing Cache, Data is after the fact, and would be pointless at this time. 

0 Likes