Original topic:

Can't add card to Galaxy Watch 4 Classic after OneUI 5.0 update this week - Registration Denied

(Topic created on: 09-23-2023 04:41 AM)
jeffdman
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay

I had a card on my galaxy watch 4 classic prior to upgrading to OneUI 5.0 this week.  After the update completed, the card was gone and I can't add it to the watch at this point.  I was able to reset the Samsung Wallet app and add it to to my Fold, but when I try to add it to the watch, after accepting the card issuers Terms, I get a  message with the title: "Registration denied" and the body: "Your request wasn't approved...".  I worked with issuer for a long time with no resolution.  They say it's not on their end.  That they're not getting the request.  Again, I can add the same card to the Fold.  But not the watch.  In the Samsung Wallet app, I have two devices, my Fold and my watch, so it's "registered" the watch as a device just as it has the Fold, but not card.  I've tried resetting the devices in the wallet and reinstalling the Wear app..nothing.

0 Likes
5 Comments
KeithKee17
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
You probably need to contact your bank to reset Digital token or your card. And some card only limit one digital token for one card. Standard chartered bank for example. Can only pair with either watch or phone.
ElhamCasper
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
True, contacting bank issuer card. ask them for reset device token and tell them what was happen. they will happy to assist you. Best of luck. got Issue for adding maybank card day one call want to adding to my watch 6 classic. day 2 the person incharge open report and reset device token for me. now it work on both my wallet at 22ultra and watch 6 classic
KeithKee17
Active Level 6
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Good. But not every bank willing to accept 2 token for 1 same card. Have to contact issuer bank.
0 Likes
Samsung Wallet/Pay
call the bank to reset. it will work
0 Likes
Lsoe22
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Yes because I don't know how to do
Then I'm not very well english leaung
0 Likes