Original topic:

Samsung Pay on S22 Ultra is not compatible

(Topic created on: 08-24-2023 10:03 AM)
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Options
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Hi anyone here can help i would love to use tue samsung pay feature of my phone however I get this error that it is not compatible.

I have bought this phone in Manila and I dont have the means to contact the support since Im currently living here in KL, all the support links redirect me to MY region. I tried voicing our my concern on the MY suppirt and he suggested me to buy a new phone here in MY😅 which is not an option for me.

Is there any way I can enable it or do I really have to buy a device in MY just for this?

8 Comments
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I think u try this solution
- Uninstall the apps & install back the apps

*In Malaysia, Samsung Pay is now known as Samsung Wallet
0 Likes
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Is it in the galaxy store? coz I only see the Bitcoin wallet. Currently it's uninstalled since I cant intall the app in the first place.1692845136022_1692845136011_0.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I think you should type full - Samsung Wallet
0 Likes
scinex
Expert Level 4
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I think your S22U is registered for Philippines and probably Samsung Wallet is not yet made available there, reason why you are unable to find S Wallet in Galaxy Store.
0 Likes
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
my thoughts as well, and I dont seem to find a way to change my country/region for it...
0 Likes
MarkChern
Expert Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
I see 🙂
0 Likes
Qat
Active Level 1
Samsung Wallet/Pay
Can't we just change the region like iPhone Apple Pay? Or Samsung is region based devices? I wanna know too 🤔
0 Likes
WolfeGG
Active Level 5
Samsung Wallet/Pay
me too! I hope someone can enlighten us. 😅
0 Likes