Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Calm app not working

(Topic created on: 03-28-2024 08:45 AM)
babsyouruncle
Beginner Level 3
Options
Solutions & Tips
My subscription to calm has suddenly locked in my samsung health app. Can anyone help? My subscription is paid through November 2024

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi, as said by RedDogRabbit, please perform Clear cache and Clear data for the Samsung Health app. Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.

Restart your phone and try again.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

Don't know what the "calm" app is, but start by Clearing BOTH Cache & Data for Samsung Health ⚠️ Make sure you have Samsung Health Synced BEFORE ⚠️

Clear Both Cache & Data for the calm app & Reboot.

Subscription issues should be taken up with the app's Developer... if there are any. 

Solution
Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi, as said by RedDogRabbit, please perform Clear cache and Clear data for the Samsung Health app. Go to Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.

Restart your phone and try again.

0 Likes
babsyouruncle
Beginner Level 3
Solutions & Tips
Thank you that worked.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

So the solution was, Samsung's Moderator recommending you to follow my instructions? 🤔

0 Likes
babsyouruncle
Beginner Level 3
Solutions & Tips
You both told me the same thing, but the moderator actually told me how to do it! Didn't mean to offend anyone! Thank you for the help.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Solutions & Tips

Not offended, but more often than not, Samsung's Moderators parrot the answers given, and usually several hours after, the correct answer was given. 😉

Frequently, the answers given by Samsung's Moderators, indicate that the question wasn't read, or understood.

Should you spend much time here, you'll see what I mean.

Regardless, good to see that the issue was resolved ☺️

Helenna
Options
Solutions & Tips

Hi, that's great! We see that the above steps worked for you.

Please get back to us if you require any further assistance in the future.

Kindly take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as solution" and helps others with the same query.

Thank you.

0 Likes