Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Asking lng po.

(Topic created on: 09-19-2022 03:03 PM)
allanPeseral
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Pwede ba ang 62g na memory card sa samsung A11? Kaya kea mas mataas pa dun? Asking lng bago mag try. 8g p lng gamit ko na memory card.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Galaxy A11 has fast processing and spacious storage. An advanced Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM deliver smooth and efficient performance. Download more and delete less with up to 32GB internal storage. Add even more with a 512GB microSD card. I hope this will help, thank you stay safe!

View solution in context

6 Comments
Solution
Support
Galaxy A11 has fast processing and spacious storage. An advanced Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM deliver smooth and efficient performance. Download more and delete less with up to 32GB internal storage. Add even more with a 512GB microSD card. I hope this will help, thank you stay safe!
Support
Yes, the A11 can support and read memory cards up to 512GB. Make sure to buy authentic ones to avoid data and file corruption.
allanPeseral
Active Level 3
Support
I bought a 256G samsung pro sd card from lazada
0 Likes
Support
Woah, that's a huge storage for sure. How much did it cost you?
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello allanPeseral,

Thank you for bringing out to us your inquiry about your Samsung Galaxy A11 device memory card upgrade.

Hope our dear Samsung members were able to reply to your inquiry satisfactorily.

In addition to their replies, you may optimize your memory by following below:

Sometimes, apps will continue running in the background, even if you close them. You may have dozens of apps still running and not even realize it. You can free up memory by stopping those apps.

From Settings, tap Battery and device care, and then tap Memory. Tap Clean now to improve your tablet's performance.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062461/ 

Hope this content is helpful, and your issue gets solved.

0 Likes
Support
yes , but make sure buy from samsung or relputable store, rampant fake sd cards online and offline
0 Likes