Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery (Draining to 0%)

(Topic created on: 06-29-2022 04:40 PM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
Hello yesterday my phone went to 0%. and I didn't notice it and today it happened again. 
Is it alright?

I literally played game and the battery literally drained without noticing it. 
Is it safe? @SamTheRightCareGuy
0 Likes
3 Comments
Bolantoy
Active Level 5
Support
Don't make it a habit, if it drain make it fully drain by turning on again and again till nothing display like samsung logo then charge it but don't turn on the device till full to recalibrate.
0 Likes
Jongy_r
Active Level 5
Support
Hi, good day. Reaching the battery at 0% regulary might cause the battery to deteriorate faster than on typical day-to-day use. I suggest to be more cautious on battery warnings and charge the device when the it warns at level 15...
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi, JustinJeevanSaile!

I completely agree with Jongeth_ here. Fully draining your battery will have repercussions on the longevity of your battery life in the long run.

There are many factors on why the battery drains so fast. It might be because your battery isn't optimized well so you must be running too many background apps along with your gaming apps. Aside from this, your gaming apps can also contribute to your battery health. The more advanced the graphics in your games are, the harder the chipsets will work. This cycle will have a grave effect on your battery life in the long run.

I suggest optimizing your battery and putting background apps that you don't usually use into sleep because this will be a great help in prolonging your battery life. You can read this article for more information about battery optimization: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/galaxy-battery/optimization/