Original topic:

Battery Protection

(Topic created on: 09-03-2023 05:24 PM)
cruela_de_vil
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Happy Monday Guys 😃

Aside from 'Protect Battery' in the settings option, any other tips to care for your phone's battery health?

Like is charging at 30% to 85% good?

Is it okay to charge it multiple times in a day? TIA 🩵
8 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey cruela_de_vil,

Besides protect battery, you can also turn off fast charging. This function can degrade your battery over time, leading to your battery losing charge faster. 

Also, charging your phone from 30% is better than charging it from empty - doing so subjects your battery to less heat, prolonging its lifetime. 

Charging it multiple times a day is normal, especially if you're a heavy user. I personally keep a livestream or a podcast on during work so I can have something to passively listen to, and I charge my device every now and then just to keep it topped up.

TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Support

Hi there, cruela_de_vil! To add to what TeamGalaxyDD said, here's a Community post about extending your phone's battery life. 🔋

cruela_de_vil
Active Level 3
Support
Thank you, TeamGalaxyDD and TeamGalaxyBianx, you da best😊
Nabski
Active Level 6
Support
1 more tip i can give you is dont start charging while your phone is still hot. Let it cool for a few minutes and then start charging. Dont subject your battery (and phone of course) to extreme temperature (too cold or too hot) for long periods of time to preserve battery life.
cruela_de_vil
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks, Nabski 😊
Nabski
Active Level 6
Support
You're welcome! Happy to help the community 😁
Support
Another tip, do not use your phone while charging.
cruela_de_vil
Active Level 3
Support
thanks dear 😊
0 Likes