Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can someone help me πŸ˜”

(Topic created on: 08-19-2021 11:35 AM)
Jessy6789
Active Level 1
Options
Support
How can i purchase a themes and font on my Samsung A20s One UI 3.1 by paying on other way of checking out without using Paypal or credit card???

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
When you check out choose the credit card, and input all the required info to register the card directly in the system, ull see if it has been sucessfull, once sorted then u can start checking out through gcash mastercard if u choose to use. Hope u'll find this helpful, Goodluck ! πŸ˜‰

View solution in context

Solution
Support
It must be fully verified to get and apply the gcash mastercard, and it won't take 24 hrs to get fully verified if you wish to upgrade!

View solution in context

12 Comments
Support
Hi Jessy6789, as shown in check out they have only two options for mode of payments those as you mentioned above, if you have debit card you can use it. Hope u'll find this helpful! πŸ˜‰
Jessy6789
Active Level 1
Support
Ah i see. But is there any option for choosing other mode of payment or its that the automatic mode of payment??
Support
Nothing else aside from 2 options. Just like what i had when i purchased extra fonts, i use my gcash mastercard and it works.
Jessy6789
Active Level 1
Support
How?
0 Likes
Solution
Support
When you check out choose the credit card, and input all the required info to register the card directly in the system, ull see if it has been sucessfull, once sorted then u can start checking out through gcash mastercard if u choose to use. Hope u'll find this helpful, Goodluck ! πŸ˜‰
Jessy6789
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks the problem is my gcash account is not fully verified πŸ˜”πŸ˜­
0 Likes
Solution
Support
It must be fully verified to get and apply the gcash mastercard, and it won't take 24 hrs to get fully verified if you wish to upgrade!
Jessy6789
Active Level 1
Support
Thank you for further info 😊
0 Likes
Support
I make purchases using Gcash mastercardπŸ˜‰