Consegnia s24 preorder delivery

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 10:07 PM)
candy025
Active Level 1
Options
Support

IMG_8711.png

IMG_8712.png

 my s24 ultra has been with the courier for 7 days now. Everyday since the 31st of january ive been receiving messages that a delivery will be made on that day. The waiting is frustrating. Cant samsung do something to solve this problem? This is unfair to us. The units have been fully paid and you are giving us a hard time receiving our FULLY PAID ITEM? 

0 Likes
4 Comments
skylovezzzz
Beginner Level 2
Support
Same 😕
0 Likes
Support
Mine as well...
0 Likes
sufafly
Active Level 1
Support
Nakakainis lang kasi instead makalakad ka that day aantayin mu.. 😂
0 Likes
Support

I finally received mine today. My expected delivery date is Jan 29 so around 1 week delayed. 
I talked with the delivery guy which is very helpful and knowledgeable. Preorders for S24 series is the highest so far in Samsung PH history. They still have backlog of 2,000 deliveries.

These are the tips to make their delivery fast:
1. If you have trade in, make sure you answer the questionnaire honestly. They encountered all trade ins have scratches, cracked screens, etc and they need to verify with Samsung first if they will accept the trade in with the maximum price. They will diligently do diagnostic tests with the trade in phone so you can't shortcut this process. Mine only took 10 min because my S8+ is in perfect condition which he was surprised because I'm the first customer he encountered with no issues.

2. Many are trading in their old phones so they do data transfer on the spot which he says takes at least 3 hours per customer. The service center is only till 6pm so most of the time, one delivery man can only deliver 3 to 4 customers in a day. I suggest you only transfer relevant data like contacts, messages, notes, etc and backup all photos, videos and other media in your computer to make the transfer faster. 

Let's do our part in helping the deliveries of the phones because it is also a burden to the delivery people if they need to reschedule everyday because one customer will take 3 to 4 hours to finish one transaction. This is the reason why we are getting Courier Out of Time.

0 Likes