cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Enough is enough. Just refund me. And let Consegnia to screw up your business.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2024 07:30 AM)
davicavida
Active Level 2
Options
Support
I had enough with customer service keep escalating my delivery issue elsewhere without able to fulfill your commitment. Just cancel my order and refund my payment. I dont have to be fooled by your assigned logistic company , Consegnia to wait aimlessly at home, just to expect a failed delivery without a concrete and excuseable reason. 2-day delivery arrangement still unable to deliver the already delayed order? Well, Samsung Phillipines, you are the biggest joke in the world, being a worldwide well known brand. You dont deserve my wait time. Just cancel my order and refund my money.

18 Comments
Support
possible influx of pre-orders
0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
Consegnia has a very bad reputation, regardless the volume of order. Search online u will find that bad reviews are everywhere. Yet, Samsung noticed all the feedback but they never intercept to improve the delivery service, especially on the roll out of new product which they may expect huge volume of order. I am ok with the delay of delivery but Consegnia sent me sms twice to notify me the delivery. Ended up i spent 48hrs going nowhere to get ready. Ended up, no call, no update, just an empty promise that wasting my time. This morning received another sms again to deplete my day off. I reckon Consegnia is one of the company belong to the "top" guy in samsung philippines. With such service and tons of complaint, why they still stick with such lousy logistic company fooling their customer? Just my wild guess.1707010833723.jpg
0 Likes
Support
i san on fb many went to thier south hub directly
0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
Dont know how Consegnia to handle the flock in of people to collect their order. But i requested Samsung send to nearest Samsung store so i can go collect it myself when am free, rather than wasting my weekend to wait. Samsung rejected my proposition and keep promise it will deliver soon. The greatest thing is, dont bother to contact their customer service. They will escalate your issue from one department to another, and put you on hold for more than 45 mins without anyone to attend to you. Samsung Philippines...a company to kill your precious time for no solution provided.
Support
i saw posts sa paranaque
neonelnunez
Active Level 3
Support
Same experience. Tayo pa kelangan magadjust sa schedules paulit ulit kasi sasabihin nila ready for delivery tapos magttext, di naman pala darating. Di ako pumasok para magreceive ng parcel pero wala naman pala dumating. Nung launch date pako nagorder and til now wala pa 😕
Support
I sympathise with your experience. The process is flawed indeed. I went through a shorter version of yours but I got the unit yesterday. Samsung should bring back the store pick up in the pre-order promo with the same perks as online.
Members_Q6SjDQs
Beginner Level 2
Support

I Guess you are still lucky. My order is now in the stsus of "Return to Sender"

While I beleive I have never received a single phone calScreenshot_20240204_184543_Chrome.jpgl about my order

0 Likes
davicavida
Active Level 2
Support
Indeed, I received mine after a day i filed my refund request. I felt sorry for what you've been through. Honestly, this spoiled the whole excitement and experience.
0 Likes