Did you mean: 

Original topic:

FIFTH IMPACT!

(Topic created on: 03-12-2024 08:32 PM)
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Options
Support

March 10- I went to the service center for the Nth Time regarding my THE SAME CONCERN. And they told me that since the phone has already been replaced, they just reset it and told me to observe for three days, don't restore any data on my previous phone. So I installed ALL APPS on my phone for the Nth Time.

March 11- phone is okay

March 12- phone is okay. But honestly, I'm afraid to try to restart my phone cause it might happen again.

March 13- around 11am, I tried updating my OS. So obviously it restarted, and not surprisingly, I cannot access my phone again because FINGERPRINT ICON IS GONE and CORRECT PASSCODE unrecognizable.

How can this be happening to me!!!???

Its been 3 weeks since I bought this phone and all that's happening is not really nice. Going back and forth to the service center!

So exhausting and frustrating!

6 Comments
Support
from whats happening my take its your samsung account triggering this
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

how? eto rin ang gamit ko sa S22+ and never ako nagkaproblem dun. as in NEVER.

0 Likes
Support
So that is the same phone, they did not replaced and just fixed it?
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

they replaced it on March 10. Then same concern happened just hours after receiving the new phone. So I went to the service center on March 11. They reset it told me to observe it for 3 days. Then an hour ago, I updated my OS and then it restarted. Now I cannot access it again.

0 Likes
Support
Hah? Already replaced yet with problem again. Sorry but why are you so unlucky? I feel your disappointment.
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

Yes! That's why its so frustrating! And you know what's more disappointing, on my 5th visit to the service center earlier, they just reset it and told me to change my password to instead of 6 numbers, to 4 numbers cause it might be the one causing the problem! Like what, you're just saying this to me now? After how many diagnosis??? Then I asked what if it happens again, then that's the time they're gonna escalate again the incident.

0 Likes