Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Filing case in DTI against samsung.

(Topic created on: 02-09-2024 08:56 AM)
Notersince
Active Level 1
Options
Support
The way Samsung shakes the hassle they caused their customers like dandruff on their shoulder. Given numerous times for them to fix the issue but they just keep on making it worst.

12 Comments
Notersince
Active Level 1
Support
Someone needs to put a foot down because they cant keep abusing customers the way they do.

Hoarding orders they cant fulfill.
Offering deceptive promotions.
Providing false information.
Breaching sales agreement by not delivering on promised date while continuing to hoard orders.

Ive had enough, i wish there was a way to do a class action lawsuit easier in the PH but for now, DTI case will do, just you wait @Samsung PH.
0 Likes
Support
Ok, let us know if there will be result which i doubt so good luck...
0 Likes
Chorizo
Active Level 1
Support
I believe some already did, and they have an Ms team meeting with DTI plus samsung reps sometime next week, Feb 15, I think. You can find the post on the FB groups of Samsung 24.. there are a lot of groups, though, but I saw it somewhere there
Notersince
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks, this is helpful and ill see if i could join that, or find the page hopefully.
0 Likes
Chorizo
Active Level 1
Support
Currently scanning now but I cant find it. Will try to search further. Madami ding nagcomment dun e
0 Likes
Notersince
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks, i hope they didnt remove it.
0 Likes
Chorizo
Active Level 1
Support
Unfortunately the post was deleted. Na share ko siya to someone, but when i clicked, post was deleted na. But I got a snip.. posted siya sa Samsung Galaxy Official Page Philippines.. so someone did try to complain.. I don't know na yung mangyayari.. Hindi pa ako makapalag kasi yung pre order ko said it would come Feb 14 pa (in store preorder)1707528115275_1707528115262_0.jpg
0 Likes
Notersince
Active Level 1
Support
This is great info. Thanks again. I will wait for DTI's response sa case ko as well.
0 Likes
Notersince
Active Level 1
Support
Look what texted just now. I hope this aint another false lead1707528270547.jpg
0 Likes