Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Game booster cannot be found on A14

(Topic created on: 09-09-2023 01:45 AM)
Amaragi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

I have just today bought a new Samsung A14, and while Game Launcher is there, I cannot find Game Booster that I had on my A50. I downloaded the booster directly from samsung store on my A50, and now I can't find it for my A14.

Is Booster not supported on A14? Because I could really use that app considering I sometimes play games on my phone and I like the screen lock feature from the booster.

0 Likes
2 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Amaragi,

We are here to help. It must be frustrating for you to find out that one of your favorite feature; the Game Booster is not there anymore on your newly bought Samsung Galaxy A14. I feel you and if my device is facing similar experiences, I will be frustrated too.

Before you try out the below recommendations as to your solution, be sure to check if your device's software are updated with the latest version. Please check how to update your mobile device's software in the following order.

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

If the Game Booster is not available on your device, then it might have something to do with compatibility issues.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our  Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.

0 Likes
chessboy
Beginner Level 2
Support
Please give us specific instruction how to find game booster in galaxy a14
0 Likes