Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I want my S24 Ultra replaced!

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 03:25 PM)
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Options
Support

i waited for more than 3 weeks to have my pre-ordered S24 Ultra. And when finally I got it, and just after 5 days, Wednesday, while at home, i suddenly can't log in. I input the correct passcode and nothing happened, also the fingerprint icon is gone. It didn't recognized my passcode. So I have to go to the service center in the morning. They had it reset and I thought everything is okay. So it was time consuming setting all the apps again on the phone. Then last night, on it's 7th day, it happened again while I was in a mall. So we went to the service center instead of going home cause it was late, and they told me that  I have to left my phone and they will check it and observe it. I told them I want it replaced, but they told me it's subject for approval.  I upgraded to have a better phone for work then this happened. I don't have an extra phone cause I traded my last samsung phone for Ultra. It's stressful and hassle. I bought a new one, not a second hand, and the price of the phone is not just you know cheap. Who wants to you buy a new phone and instead get stressed to go back again and again to a service center. I demand a change of unit.

Did anyone experience this with your S24 Ultra? 

15 Comments
Support
Sorry for your bad exprrience, it's good that my s24u is stress free. 👎
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

well, now im quite regretting upgrading. i was using s22 plus before upgrading and i had no problem with it for 2 yrs! 

0 Likes
Support
Sorry again but that is an isolated case.
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

and for the 3rd time it happened, they say motherboard will be replaced lol. I want it replaced.

0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

well now they called and said that phone is okay with just a software update hmmm...

0 Likes
Support
Hmmp... ive never heard of any update regarding that issue. Will samsung update your software alone or it will be for general update?
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

never encountered any problem with my s22+ before. 

for the 3rd incident, they told me motherboard needs to be replaced 😅

0 Likes
Support
Will you accept that? Isnt it that it was reported to them immediately? Does samsung doesnt have 7 days replacement for defective units? If i am correct that is a standard dti procedure for all products.
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

here

0 Likes