Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Low Internet On Samsung Phones

(Topic created on: 08-25-2022 09:36 AM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
Why Samsung phones has bad internet ? Like it's so disappointing having an bad internet on a Samsung phone? 
Internet problem
Even on my others phones vivo the connection is good... Om the realme it's good too... On the huwei it's good.. just the Samsung 😕 Why is their internet service like this? They always say like ", Connected without access" 😐.. 

According to my research they may have low grade system

About the Samsung mobiles have a low graded system. So it is not able to catch up the full speed of your ISP. You can opt for a Xiaomi phone for a good speed. In a samsung phone I have noticed a fairly low speed. I have a Xiaomi phone and the speed of an isp is 72 Mbps. But in another samsung phone the speed was 40 Mbps which you can see is almost half of the original speed. The main problem with a samsung phone is that inspite of a normal configuration, I works slower than other phones of the same configuration. So, if you really want to keep a samsung phone then you should choose the S- series

I found this on Ouora

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

We value your feedback and comments here. 

I understand your feeling of inconvenience right now. Browsing Internet must meet your expectations and satisfaction. But don't worry, with our dear Samsung members,  we are all here to help.

Meanwhile, let me guide you on how to identify what's the reasons behind your Samsung Galaxy device slow internet connectivity by ensuring the following:

1) Check and install the latest Software Updates through Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download, if available > Install > Follow On-Screen Notifications.  

2) Check and call the Network Service Provider customer service about the status of your network signal in your coverage area. Frequency may experience high/low, depending on the environment, interference in some areas.

3) Check and inspect your SIM card if clean and properly inserted. 

4) Check your Router device proximity and access to your Samsung Galaxy device. You may also check and rectify the Router Settings and Network Settings on your device and find the best settings that works for your device.  Settings>Connections>Mobile networks>Network operators.

5) Check your Samsung Internet browser : by clearing data and cache, logging out and logging in the Samsung account profile, or clearing the cache partition.

6) Close all Apps running in the background

7) Check and Run Device Care to optimize your device :  Settings Battery and device care.

8.) If the internet still lagging, you may still call us on the below support channels link.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/apps/samsung-members/  

a. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
b. Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.
c. Select Symptom category.
4. Describe problem in detail and SEND.

Hope this content helpful and your problem gets solved soon.

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
The Internet speed on my A71 isn't slow.
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Weird, why Samsung phones always have like an broken intern?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
I think it says "Connected without Internet", but you have Internet. Mine doesn't say that.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Support
My A51's Wireless Firewall doesn't have any issues at all. So don't just blame the Samsungs. Maybe if you we're closer to the router then you might have a better speed and finally a good connection. And maybe it's because it's budget. Hence, having a lower end wifi card. But hopefully your next phone will have a better connectivity.
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
I'm literally near the router 😐..
0 Likes
Support
+1 its a routers fault not your device
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Support
It also happens to me, but the problem was the router, I have a large bet that your Internet Service Provider was Converge.

I suggest that you buy an external router for much better experience.
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

We value your feedback and comments here. 

I understand your feeling of inconvenience right now. Browsing Internet must meet your expectations and satisfaction. But don't worry, with our dear Samsung members,  we are all here to help.

Meanwhile, let me guide you on how to identify what's the reasons behind your Samsung Galaxy device slow internet connectivity by ensuring the following:

1) Check and install the latest Software Updates through Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download, if available > Install > Follow On-Screen Notifications.  

2) Check and call the Network Service Provider customer service about the status of your network signal in your coverage area. Frequency may experience high/low, depending on the environment, interference in some areas.

3) Check and inspect your SIM card if clean and properly inserted. 

4) Check your Router device proximity and access to your Samsung Galaxy device. You may also check and rectify the Router Settings and Network Settings on your device and find the best settings that works for your device.  Settings>Connections>Mobile networks>Network operators.

5) Check your Samsung Internet browser : by clearing data and cache, logging out and logging in the Samsung account profile, or clearing the cache partition.

6) Close all Apps running in the background

7) Check and Run Device Care to optimize your device :  Settings Battery and device care.

8.) If the internet still lagging, you may still call us on the below support channels link.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/apps/samsung-members/  

a. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
b. Tap OK on agreement popup for sending system log data.
c. Select Symptom category.
4. Describe problem in detail and SEND.

Hope this content helpful and your problem gets solved soon.

0 Likes
Support
For me the sim card or the router is the problem not the phone itself. My Galaxy works just fine in terms of internet even in the countryside.