Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Need Help for Samsung Refund Payment using BPI Debit Card

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 09:53 PM)
Khio
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

I pre order, S24 ultra during the launch date January 18 and was able to paid it using my BPI debit card, but on the 19th I notice that my order doesn't include the discounted voucher or the free watch, so I talked to an agent on the samsung store ph website and suggested me to cancel my pre order for me to retype/input the vouchers and so i did that, but the agent forgot to tell me that upon cancellation of order my payment will not be automatically reflected on my bank account. since i cancelled it on the 19th i haven't even receive an followup email on this on samsung. i contacted samsung using live chat on the website and all they said are the same the will follow up but still 7days have passed i haven't got any updates or email regarding to my refund.

my worries now if samsung is even assessing my concern during this time period and now the free upgrade deal is almost over the storage im aiming for might be out of order, please on the samsung team help me on this.

0 Likes
3 Comments
comeonjane
Active Level 1
Support
You may directly call Samsung support via your mobile with this number #425299 opt 5 for online store
Support
Refund is aleays an issue in all online transaction. It usually takes time to process.
0 Likes
YongMar
Beginner Level 2
Support
Same refund Issue. Samsung FAQ was not clear about refund process. incomplete information.
0 Likes