Did you mean: 

Original topic:

On screen volume control

(Topic created on: 10-15-2022 08:05 PM)
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Options
Support
Just wondering why samsung is not adding an screen volume control when swiping down the notification panel just like iOS. I know there's some sort of assistive touch that can be enabled in the settings just like Iphones but my point is why not make it native on the notif panel? It is really convenient if something happens to the physical volume buttons at least there is other option to control the volume. Right? Been asking this why for a long time samsung is not adding this to the software. 
0 Likes
19 Comments
Support
normally via volumeScreenshot_20221016-113144_One UI Home.jpg
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
yeah but you are still going to press the physical buttons for that. It could have been better if there is also one like the brightness slider on the notifications panel
0 Likes
Support
Just expand your notif panel then click "sound" text and there, you can adjust the volume settings to all.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
Thanks but still its not so streamlined. Its more convenient if there is one right next or below the brightness toggle.
Support
I hope this feature can be added soon.
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
Yes I hope so.
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
One UI still needs a lot of improvements and one of them is this.
Support
lets send feedbacka and error reporing so samaung could hear us
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
Yes I already did and i hope they will listen to our suggestions so that they can add it to future One UI updates