Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone startup lagging

(Topic created on: 05-15-2024 02:17 AM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
I swear the phone startup of Samsung Devices are the most pet peeve, just imagine when you get home from your work and you left your phone at home, then it seems to be drained with no battery, so you charge it for couple of minute 10 minutes I think, And when your booting it up or power on, It may feel nice that your phone has completed powering up and yes you unlock it. Then this *** lags come up to you for example, when you start swiping tabs to left of right, this lag already disrupts your mood like it takes 3 minutes just to complete load.

I mean it *** and ruins your mood a little when it lags after you just booted it up,

I expect more like a Xiaomi, Google Pixel, OnePlus phone to be like more smoother that while it's showing the phone brand logo itself it's already loading the background process starting with the trusted apps like Messages, Contacts, Gallery, and yes, I do know this is like a safety feature against those third party apps with viruses/trojan that when it runs it disrupts the phone system, so I guess that lock on the phone startup plays a role as protecting the phone from bugging up when it starts up like it was a highlight feature for Samsung Knox, but I think Samsung should atleast add a option that in a special feature settings it should have apps to allow that they are already running up while those unselected apps won't start while your in the lockscreen.
0 Likes
2 Comments
Support
Wala ba sa developer options yung feature na hinahanap mo?
0 Likes
wasak
Beginner Level 2
Support
Baka meron
0 Likes