Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Question, regarding the Members App

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 09:46 PM)
ChristopherJeffrey
Active Level 4
Options
Support
Is this like a public forum where I can pretty much share content, so long as it follows the guidelines (i'd assume). 

So far I've posted a few but the recent post I made doesn't seem to be visible, do posts needs some kind of approval?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Yes, it's a public forum for all Samsung users in the country you're in. You can post tips, tricks, updates, ask questions and many more from using your device, or just an update from your life if that's what you want, though try minimizing posting about other brands. Posts don't need approval, but Mods can take actions and delete a post if it is necessary. Enjoy your stay here in Samsung Members!

View solution in context

8 Comments
Solution
Support
Yes, it's a public forum for all Samsung users in the country you're in. You can post tips, tricks, updates, ask questions and many more from using your device, or just an update from your life if that's what you want, though try minimizing posting about other brands. Posts don't need approval, but Mods can take actions and delete a post if it is necessary. Enjoy your stay here in Samsung Members!
Support
Interesting.

Just posted a review earlier today and it is nowhere to be found, hence the inquiry.
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Support
Maybe got deleted by a moderator.
Support
+1 possible deleted by mods or happened to me caused by my connection
Support
sad, the article was basically an experience review using the different S21 models.

Oh well, on to the next post then.
Support
moving forward gives less stress
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Jeffi,

Thanks for sharing your comments and inquiry here.

Welcome to the Samsung Members Community.

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community-guidelines/community-guidelines/td-p/4243284 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/apps/samsung-members/ 

Similar to all Community, there are existing guidelines and we are not allowed to post anything that is related to gambling, violence, nudity or substance abuse, false advertisement, spam messages, and other non-related issues about inquiry raised by your co-members.

If you feel that your contribution here is not posted as you have expected, you can re-post it again.

0 Likes
Support
😅, re-posting would be impossible i guess since I composed the short review for the S21 series literally on the mobile phone while on the members app (no drafts).

I'll probably just try to create an entirely new review next time.