Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Delayed Delivery

(Topic created on: 02-01-2024 05:07 PM)
silvestremct
Active Level 1
Options
Support
What would really pacify customers is another voucher for a tablet or a freebie charger or screen protector for my new phone 😄 

But honestly, Samsung shouldn't have promised the Jan 29 standard delivery. I emailed Consegnia and was told it would arrive yesterday and it didn't. Just don't make impossible promises so people don't expect. Mind you I ordered on the day of the launch. 

Anyway, I hope someone from Samsung sees this. I suggest just making all your trade-ins in store. You can assign buyers a date and a branch nearest them for their trade-in. Consegnia already disappointed last year, and yet even more so this year since the s24 is so heavily advertised. 

2 Comments
Ronna09
Beginner Level 2
Support
Hi, I pre-ordered S24 in the Samsung store in SM Aura last January 20, 2024 and until now I havent received my order. What is happening Samsung Philippines? What's the cause of delay?
0 Likes
eile_is_love
Active Level 2
Support
I also pre-ordered there for pick-up. They only texted once. After Feb 14, which was supposed to be my pick-up date. Until now. Nada. It's stressing me out because I'll be flying out of the country and I need this new phone.
0 Likes