Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 Delivery delay

(Topic created on: 02-02-2024 07:50 PM)
Members_bzG4LcF
Active Level 1
Options
Support

Seriously! I was pre-order S24 around Jan 20 and suppose to be I receive on Jan 27 but my order was stuck in South hub since Jan 25 

then when I back to my order for check my tracking, still stuck in South Hub no any update and my receive date was change to Jan 29 

I was really upset about this so I contact support again and they call me back around Feb 1 that my order will arrive within this saturday 

I was patiant to wait and yesterday I got SMS from consegnia that my order will be delivery within the day, so I wait it until my work is done but no even call or txt from Consegnia 

Today I was check my order and is appear like this :(pic 1) 

1000012909.jpg

 this is how u treat a customer who paid 50k+ and above price thats bullsh*t!

Samsung company has a full credit with good device but who the *** approve this 3rd party logistic? did they google & read some feedback about customer? 

in PHP u have a lot of batter logistic why Samsung choose this logistic? you just open Pre-order expensive phone but your rely on 1 logiatic with no other support option like Pick-up phone? and customer have to wait that 1 logistic to delivery and transfer data to all over the PHP? 

my address just in Metro Manila and my order just wait for almost 2 weeks? how about other customer who live outside NCR would take more than 3 weeks? 

and this is not happen just S24, previous Galaxy S with trade-in also the same issue

how supidity managment at all, Samsung PHP you batter hire a person who know how to deal with this or you can search how Samsung other country how they provide option with no need to wait 2-3 weeks for pre-order customer in online .

15 Comments
Support
Same sentiments here, my s24u order is 2 days in a row, delivery failed courier out of time, and again ready for delivery today.. i presumed delivery is not done in a first in first out basis and riders are just considering nrarest area in their place. Too bad we had to go through this galaxy experience.
Support
Finally got my order yesterday. Todays agenda, to look for screen protector. Happy here, hoping you get yours soon.
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

Thank you for the update. Unfortunately mine was tagged for delivery earlier today but then tagged as failed due to courier out of time. Another day wasted waiting for it to arrive.

Support
Just be patient and dont let your excitement taken over by anger...
0 Likes
Support

here is my update after waiting for several days, wait for the call or txt from courrier to see this? why they just open option pick-up phone at store so customer can transfer data quicker than just wait the courrier whole week with no any hope?

1000012946.jpg

0 Likes
ARNickC
Beginner Level 4
Support

Same problem here. Their courier Consegnia has already "tried" to deliver last Febuary 5, 2024 but claimed courier out of time at 9:33pm! who delivers at night??!! Then they sent a message this morning stating that my unit will be delivered today Febuary 7, 2024. Keeping my fingers crossed but expectinng the worst. Their contact number cannot be reached

0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
The bottom issue of these delayed and rescheduled deliveries are not solely on Consegnia. Its because Samsung HAS NO specific instructions to the user that opt for TRADEINS when they preorder. (THAT THE USER NEEDS TO BACKUP AND SECURE THEIR DATA BEFOREHAND IF THEY OPT FOR TRADEIN). Even though the courier can assist the users of doing smart switch, this takes a lot of time. This is the scenario when the courier is stuck in the user's residence.

I just got mine today(Feb7). Which is supposed to be asper Samsung tracker. I actually meet the rider near their warehouse this morning. Luckily, he's not too far yet because I was the one on his list of delivery out of 11units. They are not able to finish all the deliveries they had everyday because of the users that are not knowledgeable on what they need to backup or whatever. And they end up doing smartswitch everything from old phone. Which can be lessen if the user do backup ahead of time knowing they had to tradein. I just told the rider that "Sinadya ko na sa warehouse kesa madelay pa, ung iba kasi marunong lang bumili hindi marunong magbackup at magsecure ng data nila. Tapos ang lalakas magreklamo". Napatawa nalang ung rider.
Our transaction lasts about 20mins. These includes unit checking, signatures, account sign in to new device, and factory reset of old device. Done.
If Samsung just put a Reminder on their checkout page about these necessary procedures when user opt to tradein, courier time would not be wasted on waiting for long backups and can deliver as many units as they can.
I pre-ordered Jan30 and got the unit Feb7. Earlier than the initial delivery of 3-10days after Feb19.SmartSelect_20240207_183949_Samsung Members_1000000498_1707302390.jpg1707314462724.jpgSmartSelect_20240207_183644_Edge_1000000496_1707302204.jpgreceived_886889856565384_1000000295_1707282938.jpg
0 Likes
Support

That's also a nice suggestion to Samsung in the future. They should give guidelines or reminders for trade-ins so that customers have no reason that they don't know what to do when their order arrives. Samsung and Consegnia should have a meeting after this preorder so they can come up with a better strategy in the future. It's not fair to blame it all to Consegnia since they really are doing their best to deliver all the orders.

Congrats on your new phone! You saved a lot of time for the delivery man and you should be proud.

Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
I didn't really expect to get my order on this timeline. I preordered Jan30 and I expect to get my item 3-10days after Feb19. When people receive a notif that their item is Out for Delivery, the courier is really out in the field with the item/s. Then you probably know what's causing rescheduled deliveries now.1707333648015_1707333648008_0.jpg
0 Likes