Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24 preorder delivery via Consegnia

(Topic created on: 02-07-2024 02:00 AM)
HansKV
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

Currently waiting on my S24 preorder since I bought it online for the freebies and the trade-in promo. Their (Samsung) logistics partner is so slow to operate I didn't even received an email that my order was already at their warehouse. I was just notified about that when consegnia texted me that they were gonna deliver my phone that day.

I was excited that I was gonna receive my new phone but then they cancelled it because the courier was out of time. Of course, I was dissapointed but whatever. Next day, no updates. I was worried about my order so I tried contacting them through email and viber but to no avail. Same day that night, they texted me that it was preparing to be delivered tomorrow (which is today).Waited for a text confirmation, but got nothing. I tried reaching out to samsung CS about this but they said that they have no control over their logistics partner. Really terrible service, no way to contact them. Safe to say that I probably won't be ordering from their online store from now on. Lesson learned.

8 Comments
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
The bottom issue of these delayed and rescheduled deliveries are not solely on Consegnia. Its because Samsung HAS NO specific instructions to the user that opt for TRADEINS when they preorder. (THAT THE USER NEEDS TO BACKUP AND SECURE THEIR DATA BEFOREHAND IF THEY OPT FOR TRADEIN). Even though the courier can assist the users of doing smart switch, this takes a lot of time. This is the scenario when the courier is stuck in the user's residence.

I just got mine today(Feb7). Which is supposed to be asper Samsung tracker. I actually meet the rider near their warehouse this morning. Luckily, he's not too far yet because I was the first on his list of delivery out of 11units. They are not able to finish all the deliveries they had everyday because of the users that are not knowledgeable on what they need to backup or whatever. And they end up doing smartswitch everything from old phone. Which can be lessen if the user do backup ahead of time knowing they had to tradein. I just told the rider that "Sinadya ko na sa warehouse kesa madelay pa, ung iba kasi marunong lang bumili hindi marunong magbackup at magsecure ng data nila. Tapos ang lalakas magreklamo". Napatawa nalang ung rider.
Our transaction lasts about 20mins. These includes unit checking, signatures, account sign in to new device, and factory reset of old device. Done.
If Samsung just put a Reminder on their checkout page about these necessary procedures when user opt to tradein, courier time would not be wasted on waiting for long backups and can deliver as many units as they can.
I pre-ordered Jan30 and got the unit Feb7. Earlier than the initial delivery of 3-10days after Feb19.SmartSelect_20240207_183949_Samsung Members_1000000498_1707302390.jpg1707314061546.jpgSmartSelect_20240207_183644_Edge_1000000496_1707302204.jpgreceived_886889856565384_1000000295_1707282938.jpg
Omuri
Beginner Level 2
Support

Hi. I agree with you. Many users just know how to buy but do not know how to research about transferring files. Like hello you can do that in advance prior to your delivery. Kawawa naman yung riders as well as other people who are also waiting for their packages to be delivered. Samsung needs to put a clause in their trade in agreement na trade-in device should be 100% ready upon delivery. 😕

So do you suggest na I go to their Manila South Hub na? Mine has been stuck there for about a week now and no movement whatsoever.  I did a trade-in sa website as well but  is it recommended na ako na kumuha ng package ko from their warehouse? 😕

I’m extremely worried na baka ma-damage or mawala yung package if matagalan pa sa warehouse nila.

I backed up my phone since last week pa. Will there be a personnel there who would assist me to assess my phone and just hand me my package? 😕

Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
If you have time, yes. If you dont want to be affected by those people causing delays as long as the status on Consegnia tracker is not Out of Delivery. Imagine your device keeps getting delayed and carried on the rider's motorcycle...1707356688822.jpg
0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
On my case yesterday, I received a text from Consegnia that my item is about to be delivered while I'm on the way to their warehouse. So the item might be already out on the field with the rider. I'm just lucky that they contacted the rider and it happens to be he is just 5mins away from the warehouse. So I just go to the rider's location.
When I arrived at their warehouse , all in all, three people asks me if I already backedup my files, one employee, guard and rider.
0 Likes
Omuri
Beginner Level 2
Support

Thank you. Did you go to their Manila South Hub at Parañaque?

0 Likes
Spectre7
Active Level 5
Support
Yes
0 Likes
ronb4
Beginner Level 2
Support
Would anyone know if they are open today? Planning to go to their warehouse today. Thank you
0 Likes
Members_awYjh1T
Beginner Level 2
Support

Just want to share my experience - buying  thru samsung online store and the subsequent delivery. Ordered online last Jan 31, nakalagay Feb 19 (3-10 days delivery time).  Received email that items were shipped on Feb 2. Tracking number via consegnia indicated. Since now ko lang narinig yung name nila, I researched online. Tumanbad yung sangkatutak na bad reviews. Was initially dissappointed. Parang nakita ko na yung problems na ma-iincounter ko.

Initially back up ko sana phone pag dating ng unit pero nung nakita ko na 1 of the causes why may mga delay is because sa mga hindi agad ng back up ng phone data. Nagdecide ako to back up my phone sa spare na cellphone.  Since Feb 3 hindi gumagalaw yung items ko sa tracking website and medyo notorious na si courier sa delay, nag iisip ako kung pupunta nalng ako sa warehouse nila or intayin ko nalng sila. Decided to give them a week.

Feb 10 (saturday) around 7am, received a text message na out for delivery na item. I was sceptical na dadating since notorious nga sila sa delay. Hindi talaga sila dumating.

Next day (sunday), received same text message na out for delivery na. Doubtful ako na dadating since sunday nga and baka out of time na naman lumabas sa tracker. Around 3pm, received a call from one of their riders na ako na yung susunod na for delivery. Since I was at a mall at that time, umuwi nako para abangan. Dumating si kuya rider around 530pm, by 6pm ok na kami. Tinanong ko siya kung bakit daming bad reviews (delay) sa company nila, was informed na yung mga ibang buyers hindi pa nga nagback up ng phone data and yung iba daw hindi truthful sa condition ng mga phones for trade in kaya tumatagal evaluation. For example, pag may mga dents tapos yung battery condition dun daw tumatagal

Im lucky lang kasi may spare cellphone ako to back up my data and hindi ako nagmamadaling makuha yung phone. If wala kang spare cellphone and urgent yung need mo, I suggest to samsung's physical store para hindi na mahassle

0 Likes