Original topic:

S24 Ultra Delivery Tracking PH

(Topic created on: 01-30-2024 07:18 PM)
kokiko
Active Level 3
Options
Support

Hi,

I would just like to raise a concern with regards to the Samsung shop delivery partner Consegnia here in the Philippines.

I was trying to reach out to them since the delivery estimate on the Samsung shop was showing 'Get it by 29/01/24 Standard Delivery' which has already lapsed. On their tracking site it was just showing 'Arrived - Manila South Hub'

I tried their site contact us page but the page was showing this:

failed_email_consegnia_site.png

I also tried directly emailing their Customer Service email add but received this:
consegnia_failed_email.png

I don't really want to have to call them for an update but this is concerning since it seems they currently don't have a customer support portal. What will be the S.O.P. if there is an issue with the delivery in the future?

6 Comments
TeamGalaxyJanine
Options
Support

Hey there, kokiko! Could you please provide your order ID / tracking ID so we can have this checked? 😊 Thank you for your patience!

kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

tracking id: CLC000

order id: PH240119

0 Likes
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

any update??

0 Likes
vinprogrammer
Active Level 3
Support

Please do no ask the Tracking ID publicly. ANybody who got this info can track the record, and if you look on your browser logs you can get some details. eg. fullname, address, telephone numbers, and for completed orders anyone can see the image of samsung order receipt with receiver's ID. 

0 Likes
kokiko
Active Level 3
Support

this was such as useless comment! Don't go asking for details if you don't bother getting back to the user with any updates!

vinprogrammer
Active Level 3
Support

nakailang kausap na ko sa support. Lagi sinasabi madami daw delivery ngayon. And about sa delivery nakay Consegnia daw yun delivery. Magantay na lang daw. Panay report filing lang ginagawa nila.

0 Likes