cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A32 Charging Times and Uses Time.

(Topic created on: 02-12-2023 07:52 AM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
It is barely quite annoying how Samsung A32 is called fast charging in the shop/or website overview.. with the 15W charging but.. don't expect it to be so fast like 1h or 30minutes it's already full....

As a Samsung A32 4G 8GB/128GB User.. (using for 10 months and 4 weeks) [bought on March 13 2022 (same activation date)

The charging time is around 2 hours which is no longer fast charging ... I wish I didn't buy it.. and choosed the right phone I wanted (realme 8 this phone has 30W (5V - 6A) fast charging which is 1 hour only and it's full. But I can't since my parents suggested this Samsung A32.. and when I wanted to refuse she got angry a little.. and after I went entered into the shop that sells samsung that what she suggested me instead of realme 8.. and after that she gave me a decision which i wanted.. since I don't wanna make her embarrassed or what I forgot.. I choosed Samsung A32 without the knowledge of its specs and performance,camera and others.. At when I recieved the phone it looks so nice but the black color was available while I wanted the blue and they don't have stocks but it's fine a case will do it.. at when we arrived home.. I grabbed my old phone and transfer all the data to my new phone.. including google accounts and I think i forgot to logging to some apps.. The first thing after the transfer was completed I immediately tried to play games with it (Roblox) that has insane graphics to see if it's lag. And it's 5% of 100 lag.. and the other's I forgot.. Before of that all.. I checked the new phone my mom bought for her (realme 8 5G) and tried to game fps test again the same app and it was better with no lag - 2% of 100% (Dimensity 700 Proccesor) and I liked it.. and I wanted to buy a new phone same as her but the gaming proccesor which is realme 8.. Helio G95 according to a compare processors website. And the Helio G95 got more gaming rates than Helio G80 - Samsung a32 4g (did this activity with the phone Samsung a32..)

And after months of using it was great until the battery was slowing draining fast which is annoying that I realized my Battery capacity is dropping.. (AccuBattery) 

So that's how it all begun with the suggestions I made like Battery Capacity and others :).. 

After 10 months
(this day I made the community post) 
I got quite annoyed how the battery life span now is only around 5hours 52 minutes while before it was around 8 hours at first time and all that activity I did like using my phone while playing or using it and others.. the battery health started to go down resulting a bad battery health.. but in the Diagnosis it's still good. I wonder how I can fix this up..

I also tried contacting before with agents about my battery the solution is to change a battery I think. And all that software update I was amazed by the Game Plugin or aka a Plugin that boosts your game experience and draining battery lol.. depending on mode of gaming... And the protect battery feature and more... this was like months ago I didn't have complain to my battery... 

And my question about I made this post is because.. can I use a charger around 25-30W and upper to decrease my 2 hours Charging time...?
Will it damage the battery or what??

1 Comment
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with your Samsung Galaxy A32. You were expecting it to be charged in one hour and a half, but to your dismay, it took more than 2 hours to get it fully charged, and we apologize for the inconvenience it caused you.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software is updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Step 4. Restart your device.

Submit an error report through Samsung Members app as follows:

Step 1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and tap Error reports.

Step 2. Tap OK on agreement popup to send system log data.

Step 3. Select Symptom category "Power/Battery/Charging".

Step 4. Describe the problem in details and SEND.

How to submit an error report on Samsung Members app? | Samsung PH

For best results, ensure that you are using the 15W charger provided in the box.

If the problem persists, please bring your device immediately to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center in your area.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/  

For more help and assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Or our Samsung Customer Care direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Let us know if you've found a solution by tapping "Accept as Solution" on the answer you like!

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thank you for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes