Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung A32 confusing app problem..

(Topic created on: 04-18-2023 09:28 PM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
So recently... I just opened the GlobeOne app to just check my sim card after I just putted out my broken simcard (no.09166934###) this card is already disabled due the metal plate  and when I went to the Globe Store located at KCC Mall - Zamboanga for the repair and they said it takes 3 weeks just to repair it and the deadline of unregistered damaged sim cards  are April 26.. which is equal to 1 week. R.I.P..  to my new sim card (1 year ago) with the personal information and the number I used for banking apps I logged in. (requires SMS code to 09166934### to acess my paymaya account with 46 pesos in the account.) 

and continuely going to the main app problem. ⤵️

and it randomly just got a black screen and showed the Samsung logo for 3 seconds and went to black again and Samsung logo again and somehow the screen flashed white screen and random noises and the Samsung logo keeps flashing and vibration until I just let my phone rest in the table. 

Can someone just tell what happened? When I just unlocked my phone from the somehow I call it "corrupted boot" and I went to Samsung Members and tried to diagnose the power restart status. Before I did the diagnose, none of the warning like "automatic error restart" ?
0 Likes
4 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

Did it occur after an update? If not, then it may have something to do with the SIM card that needs to be replaced. 

Please visit or contact your SIM mobile network service provider in order to have it replaced.

0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
No, I just updated the topic
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello FloppaJJS,

I really understand what you are feeling right now—bothered that you will be able to miss the SIM registration deadlines.

Your device is experiencing reboot due to damaged SIM.

And similar to my earlier reply, please insist with the mobile network service provider that your SIM be replaced with the same number. Then you can register after receiving the new SIM card with the same number.

0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
The globe service store said that i cannot have the same number in a new sim card
0 Likes