cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Bespoke Refridgerator Rf29bb89008maa says cubed ice is full, but the tray is empty

(Topic created on: 04-27-2024 06:19 PM)
Maytag87
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

Hello all,

My recently purchased Samsung Bespoke Refrigerator model Rf29bb89008maa says cubed ice is full, but the tray is empty. The ice bites tray is being filled. I was trying to find a test button for the cubed ice but I could not find it. The user manual has no troubleshooting steps for when only the cubed ice is not working. The filter is good and the water is working on the lines without issue. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rob

0 Likes
2 Comments
Maytag87
Beginner Level 2
Support

I got the cubed ice working again. All I did was remove the ice tray from the freezer draw, looked and felt around the ice maker on the top of the freezer draw to see if it was frozen or iced over (It was not) moved the arm up and down a bit that was on the ice maker, and put the ice draw back in after finding nothing. Ice then started working again. Maybe the arm is the ice level indicator and was frozen in the "full" position, and my moving it freed it up. My theory is that allowed the fridge to see the ice was not full and start making ice again.

Support
Wow, amazing troubleshooting!
0 Likes