Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

samsung galaxy m10 freezes on blank screen on start after first screen logo

(Topic created on: 08-27-2022 01:43 AM)
nik2050
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

yesterday morning I found out my Samsung galaxy m10 phone is unresponsive, the touch is barely working. it was freezing even after the lock screen to home screen transition touch stopped working so I used the volume down and power button to restart when it restart it shows only the Samsung, android logo screen after that screen goes blank(not the black screen) and it takes 1 hour for a blank screen to home screen transition( looks like stuck on a blank screen for one hour). so I decided to go recovery mode by pressing the volume up and power button and the recovery screen comes after 45 min of the blank screen so I cleared the cache and do a factory reset and reboot yet it took 1 hour in a blank screen to next screen (Select language and country screen) transition, still touch was not working so I used the mouse for touch and mobile phone was perfectly working on home screen but without touch sensitivity. yet I have to waiting for one hour after restarting on a blank screen whether it is a recovery screen or the home screen.

yesterday night I decide to flash firmware by Odin software and I did it successfully but I didn't find any changes yet I was stuck on a blank screen for one hour after the restart and I opened my phone and disconnected the battery and reconnect it but still i am getiing the same problem no touch and stuck on a blank screen for one hour after the restart.

Please help me PLs pls pls

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
from the steps been done hight time let it be checked by nearest samsung service center

View solution in context

3 Comments
Solution
Support
from the steps been done hight time let it be checked by nearest samsung service center
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello nik20520,

Thanks for reaching out to us and we are here to help.

We know what you are feeling right now, being a little bit worried about your Samsung device,  experiencing a blank and dormant screen as well as a loss of touch sensitivity.

And after reading all the troubleshooting steps that you did, then we can all agree that the next best course of action is to bring your Samsung Galaxy device to the nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center to have it fully restored to its original functionalities.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/ 

Rest assured that our Samsung Engineers are more than competent to provide you with the best service.

0 Likes