Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Notes; Neat Shapes problems

(Topic created on: 10-13-2022 01:48 AM)
Karu23
Beginner Level 4
Options
Support
Hello, I just want to ask about the neat shapes of samsung notes. I saw at youtube that there are this add on called neat shapes. But I cannot find this on my phone, what should I do?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
The Auto-fix Shapes is only available for devices with the S Pen support, and it seems like your device doesn't that's why the add-on isn't available for your device.

View solution in context

11 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello Karu23,

It's great that you've reached out to us to inquire about the Neat Shapes on Samsung Notes.

This feature can be found by following the step-by-step below:

• Open Samsung Notes.
  • Click on the three horizontal bars.
  • Click on settings.
  • Scroll down to Add-ons Neat Shapes and then enable.
  • It's very well hidden. In the drawing mode of Notes, you quick click on the Neat Shape icon on the bottom of the opened Note. This icon is a triangle intersecting a circle.

Note :This works with the S-Pen-equipped device.

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response if we have satisfied your inquiry.

Support
+1
0 Likes
JasonBrogdon
Beginner Level 2
Support

We are sending back the two tablets we bought and cancelling an order for 40 more due to this change to be s-pen equipped only before the feature exists. We will be buying iPads instead and you will be losing +-25k because of the decision. Terrible decision indeed.

0 Likes
Karu23
Beginner Level 4
Support
These are the only available add ons, on my notesScreenshot_20221013-165953_Samsung Notes.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Support
The Auto-fix Shapes is only available for devices with the S Pen support, and it seems like your device doesn't that's why the add-on isn't available for your device.
Support
His using Note 20.
0 Likes
Karu23
Beginner Level 4
Support
I see, thank you sir! Its unfortunate 😅
Support
+1
0 Likes
JasonBrogdon
Beginner Level 2
Support

It existed before without S-PEN. This was a terrible move by Samsung. We could debate it, but let me just say that we are sending back 2 tablets for this reason and I just cancelled an order for 40 more and we are buying iPads instead. This feature was the only reason we chose them over the competitor. So, they just lost about 25k in one customer alone. I would say that makes a good enough case that this move was a terrible engineering decision by their product team.

0 Likes