Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
I have no idea of how to start to pay for items that I want online 
7 Comments
CJTansengco
Active Level 3
Support
I believe Samsung Pass is an authentication tool for Samsung, you might be referring to Samsung Pay.

If the question is about Samsung Pay, last I've checked this isn't available yet in the Philippines (if you're from the Philippines).
Creyci
Active Level 3
Support
If you have credit or debit card you should put bank details on payment methods. If you don't have it if you use GCash or Maya you can use virtual card (it is like debit card and you can enroll it thru app) so it will deduct your funds on your mobile banking
0 Likes
Martin191151
Beginner Level 2
Support
I am in the Philippines but I am using my Australia account
0 Likes
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Support
It might have something to do with your current location (Philippines) that they find out through your internet connection since Samsung pay is region-based feature.

I suggest you use PayPal instead. Link your banks to PayPal and use select PayPal for payments online.
0 Likes
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Support
I think you can try using a VPN to change your location but it might be risky for banking transactions.

I've used a VPN to download GoodLock back when it wasn't yet available in Philippines and was successful. All the currencies in my game apps changed to USD.

I think the PayPal route is better.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Support

Hi Martin191151! Samsung Pass is like a personal authenticator/password keeper on your Samsung device. You might be referring to Samsung Pay. 😊 In this case, Samsung Pay isn't available locally in the Philippines yet. For now, you can use your debit/credit card, PayPal, virtual banks like GCash/Maya (or their virtual cards!) to pay for online purchases. 

maykel27
Active Level 3
Support
We are waiting for ages, Samsung
0 Likes