cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung PH delivered the wrong bundled item to me. What happens next?

(Topic created on: 11-24-2022 03:42 AM)
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Options
Support
So I just received my new Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra today after ordering it on the 16th of November 2022. I ordered it with the free Keyboard Book Cover promo. 

What arrived was the correct Tab but instead of the Keyboard Book Cover, they sent me a Smart Keyboard Trio 500 instead. I didn't open the wrongly sent item and immediately chatted with a live agent who said I had to call the #425299 Hotline for return and exchange instructions.

I called and was told to email ph_shop@samsung.com. Had to submit an incident report with pictures. 

What a hassle! 😤

Has anyone else experienced being sent the wrong item by Samsung PH before? And how long did it take and what else did you have to do to in order for them to send you what you paid for?

10 Comments
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Sorry to hear, Abe_T, that you've encountered an unpleasant experience while receiving your supposed ordered item but with the wrong freebies.

Should you need further assistance, you may provide the reference number here, so we can follow-up with the concerned dedicated team.

Meanwhile, we appreciate you sharing your valuable experiences and comments here. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.

Abe_T
Active Level 4
Support
Incident Report Reference #8115742186. This was given to me by the Samsung Hotline Agent.
0 Likes
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Support
It's already the next week and still no real action from ph_shop@samsung.com beyond saying it has been escalated.

Any way you can help @TeamGalaxyRene ?
0 Likes
pjanina
Active Level 5
Support
hi. it would be nice if you check the sale invoice or receipt first, screenshot also your transaction or order details then send it. i got mine from official samsung site and they sent me the correct items.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello pjanina,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the tips here. Just an update. The order has already been delivered.

0 Likes
pjanina
Active Level 5
Support
oh yes, sorry! i have been checking some posts and didn't mind its date posted.
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Support
Invoice and receipt reflect the correct items. Reported and sent everything everything they asked for on the day I received the wrong item (Nov 24 2022).

The correct item has NOT yet been sent to me as of today unlike what Rene says.

Bagong taon na, and my issue is almost 3 months old with no real action from the Samsung Shop Online.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced from any company.
0 Likes
pjanina
Active Level 5
Support
oh noooo! they still haven't delivered the correct one?
0 Likes
Abe_T
Active Level 4
Support
No, they haven't delivered the correct item yet.

New year na still the same crappy automated copy paste response from ph_shop@samsung.com

Screenshot_20230115_105226_Gmail_1000004576_1673751146.jpg
0 Likes