Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung S24 Delivery is SUCH A FAIL

(Topic created on: 01-31-2024 04:31 PM)
Members_C8vUoRA
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

I pre-ordered my S24 Ultra last January 18 and opted for the trade-in program. My unit was supposed to arrive on the 29th as per Samsung website, but until now, I have not receive any update from the partner courier. The last update in the courier's website was dated on the 24th. The contact details listed in the Consegnia website were all bogus accounts (chat is not working, email bounces back)! I already raised this concern multiple times via Samsung CS chats, but their answer was "Please wait for the courier to message you." How do I even schedule my leave just to receive the unit if no concrete delivery details are available? This has been a persistent issue since the s23 release. Maybe it's about time to change partner courier or offer the in-store pickup if you cannot meet the delivery requirements on a timely manner. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
MimiMiao
Active Level 3
Support
Email clc@consegnialogistics.com
If the reply is humanlike grammar then it's good, if its long explanatory like email, don't believe it.
0 Likes
Batuts
Beginner Level 4
Support

Same issue for our order. Out for delivery at 8:44am then out for delivery again at 7:33pm then delivery failed at 7:34pm.what kind of BS are you doing samsung ph? The issue with your courier started for the s23 ultra and you still opted for the same company? As if your just selling cheap products for this kind of service. Cosegnia is a fraud. Number and email are not working. We know your just going to read this and laugh at it but this is BS.you should have remove the delivery option of this is consistently happening. 

0 Likes
Shandong
Beginner Level 3
Support

Here's the reply I got from Samsung CS:
"I deeply apologize for the delay in delivery of your unit and tried to contact the courier to inquire about the estimated time of arrival for your purchase but no response"

I even asked Samsung CS the contact number of Consegnia so I could follow-up directly. I could ring the number, but after several rings, it just ended abruptly. Tried it multiple times, but my calls were just getting rejected.

0 Likes