cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Store - thank you for your order 197113 from 23 Apr 2023 / Free Galaxy Buds2 not received

(Topic created on: 08-04-2023 05:25 AM)
Ireland2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support

Samsung Store - thank you for your order 197113 from 23 Apr 2023 / Free Galaxy Buds2 not received

I ordered the phone and according to point 13. I should have received  Free Galaxy Buds2 

13. Purchase from Samsung.com by 25/04/23. Free Galaxy Buds2 automatically allocated on purchase and will be delivered separately within 30 days. Colour of Buds2 provided at random and cannot be changed.

I didn´t receive the Galaxy Buds2 and the fulfillment company exertis.com says it is a Samsung issue - contact Samsung.

How big is the chance that Samsung fulfills the order correctly according to the purchase contract?

Thanks a mil

Dirk Starz

4 Comments
Support
@TeamGalaxyRene
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello there! Ireland2,

Thanks for letting us know here your difficulty receiving your free Samsung Galaxy Buds2 as per your order # 197113. I'll do my very best to sort this out and follow-up with the dedicated team. Rest assured that all updates will be communicated through your registered email addresses and or mobile number(s) only.

Should you need further assistance and guidance, you may contact us via our  Samsung Customer Care support channels below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
842 221 11 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00am to 8:00pm)

Be sure to click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" when you find our answers helpful to you.

Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! Thanks for contacting Samsung.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hello Ireland2,

Do you have other reference # that starts with PH? Thank you!

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyBianx
Options
Support

Hi Ireland2! I would suggest to contact any of our social media channels below so we can get your details and help you better. 😊

Facebook

Twitter / X

Instagram

0 Likes