Series of Unfortunate Events with S24 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-07-2024 07:18 PM)
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Options
Support

Well, this happened...

February 23- trade in my Samsung S22+ for S24 Ultra 

February 28- When I tried to open my phone, fingerprint icon is gone, input correct passcode but nothing happened.

February 29- went to the service center to have it checked, and they reset it and yeah, accessed it again. So I had to restore everything, log in to all of the apps I have.

March 1- we were in the mall, then same problem happened again for the 2nd time. So instead of going home, we went again the service center where I first went to. They said they have to diagnose it again. So I left my phone there. But I was already trying to have it replaced but process is they have to diagnose it first.

March 3- they told me phone is okay and that there's just a software update. so I went to the service center and got my phone back. And I asked one lady, what if it happens again? Will you report it and ask for a replacement already? She said yes.

March 5- well you guess it right, it happened again for the 3rd time!

March 6- went again to the service center and was really demanding for a replacement. so I left my phone again. 

March 7- they called and updated that it needed to have the motherboard changed.  Asked me if will proceed with the motherboard replacement or phone replacement. I said phone replacement!

As of this moment, I am waiting for a call, an update because they say the phone replacement is for approval.

--my thoughts?  The phone was with me just 5 days when the first incident happened. It's so frustrating going back and forth in the service center. It is an expensive phone and you know, a lot of things happened in just two weeks since I bought it. I really want it replace and use it hassle-free! I want to get what I paid for.

6 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey nicainsane,

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Customer Service. As far as I know, you should be able to claim your phone replacement as soon as a device is ready. I'm assuming that you're still covered under the initial Samsung Care+ you get when purchasing the S24 Ultra, so there's nothing to worry about. 

We only ask for your patience as we resolve the matter for you 🙏

0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

Yes, as of the service center this morning when I contacted them, somebody will call me, but no one yet is doing so.  Yes still covered because its only been two weeks since I got the phone. And I need the replacement ASAP. I am getting impatient cause I already did ask for a replacement when the incident happened the 2nd time. Loan phones are not available anymore as per the service center.  So how will I work?

TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hi nicainsane,

I can try following up for you. We'll be sending you a private message via TeamGalaxyJason's account - please reply when you can. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

Thank you very much.

t1m1
Active Level 3
Support
choose wisely choose replacement. di nila ma detect saan galing glitch o bug.
0 Likes
nicainsane
Active Level 3
Support

yes i did choose replacement. kaw ba naman kabago bago ng phone then ooperahan na agad.

0 Likes