Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Vertical pink line left phone screen S22 base variant

(Topic created on: 05-06-2024 07:27 AM)
Christine_S22
Active Level 4
Options
Support
This was a really weird issue. I slept and woke up to my phone with this issue. It's my first time experiencing this so i went to this app to see if anyone has experienced the same. The answer is yes, quite a few. Huhu. I read that the screen needs to be changed. I shouldn't have to pay for something I didnt do. Is Samsung struggling to create this scheme and gain profit? Sheesh.

Last update is the April security patch installed in April 17. So i dnt know how it can be caused by that. Only thing im relieved is at least the touch screen works 100%. Yet..

I restarted and checked if the next security patch is available, nada.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Support
strongly suggest get technical report from samsung service center
0 Likes
Christine_S22
Active Level 4
Support
Yikes it's become purple now! Argh
0 Likes
Support
This happened on my Note 20 Ultra. It started with green, then pink and finally white screen. But after an update it disappeared. It's still working and is my side phone. It's either a hardware or software issue as it varies for devices.
0 Likes
Christine_S22
Active Level 4
Support
I visited the store three days ago and they told me it costs 15,050 php to order the screen and have it replaced. The phone also has to stay in the service center's custody during the 5-7 business days wait. Gosh. Talk about expensive inconvenience.
0 Likes
PotatoFries
Active Level 3
Support
Hi Christine may I ask did the tech from service center really mention that they will not cover the fee, since it's not our fault to have this issue,

I already experience this right now with my s22+ just scrolling my fb news feed then boom a purple line shows up and i restart my device the line is still there,

Already did the *#0*# to check the color of the screen but still the line is still there.

I never dropped my s22+ and it always stay in my home since i have two phone and my s22+ iis my phone home
0 Likes
Christine_S22
Active Level 4
Support
Yep. Hence the bill they gave me. 😞
0 Likes